The Media Manager is a collection of your downloaded image, audio, and flash files to enhance your website and emails.
With Media Manager you can
- Store new media files
- View all the stored media files,
- You have created under StudioMedia Manager My Media.
- Shared with you under StudioMedia Manager Shared Media .
- Share your media files with the team.
- Preview the media files stored in Infoveave.
- Add descriptions to media files , to help understanding when shared with the team.
- Delete media files, that serve no purpose.
Add Files to Media Manager
- Click on StudioMedia Manager . All media files if any, created by you or shared with you will be displayed.
- If you wish to create a new Media file, click on New.
- Choose the media file from the file storage location.
- File formats supports are .csv, .xls, .xlsm, .xlss, .txt, .json, .xml, .mp4, .vob, .avi, .mkv, .png, .jpg, .gif, .tift, .ppt, .pptx, .pdf, .docx and .doc
- Click on Upload to add the file to Infoveave.
Featured Offered by Media Manager
- You can Preview the media files uploaded. To preview the media files click on the icon.
- Click on the media file URL to download the file.
- You can use the media files as an background image to any widgets of your Infoboard with the following steps,
- Copy the file URL of the preferred media file you wish to use as the background picture for widgets on your Infoboard.
- Select the Infoboard with the widgets to which you prefer to have the background image
- Hover over the widgets and select options .
- Pick Customize Chart and select the customization option Base
- Select true and paste the image URL.
- The created media files can be shared with the team from the share option.
- Choose between the options
- Share with user
- Share with role
- To share with the users, select the “share with users” tab. Pick the user(s) with whom the media files needs to be shared from the share dialogue box.
- Choose the “share with role” tab to make a media files available to a certain work role. From the dialog box, choose a role.
- Select the users from the presented list of users.
- If you wish to share your media files with all users then select Share With Everyone.
- Select the user from the available list and click to share the media files.
- To remove a particular user/role from the shared list, select the user/role and click .
Click Save to share your media files with the selected users.
- Shared personals receive a notification after the successful share.
- To unshare a media files, just unselect users or uncheck the Share With Everyone.
- To move to a folder, create a folder by clicking the New Folder option, then drag the What-If formula into the desired folder using the drag-and-drop feature.
- You may also choose a folder from a drop-down menu by clicking the folder symbol on the What-If formula.
- Click “Add Description” and fill out the description details to add a description to the What-If formula.
- To delete a media file, hit on Delete .