Infoveave supports over 50+ widgets that meet most business needs and supports real-time data projection. From the Infoveave widget library, you can add new widgets to your Infoboards. You can also add an existing widget to any of your Infoboards.
Infoveave Widgets under Studio lets you control and manage the widgets created by you or shared with you.
- View all the widgets
- You have created under StudioWidgetsMy Widgets.
- Shared with you under StudioWidgetsShared Widgets.
- Create new widget
- Link widget to report.
- Clone widgets.
- Share your widgets with the team.
- Edit widget.
- Move to Folder, Add Description and Delete widgets.
- If you wish to create a new widget, you need a new Infoboard or an existing Infoboard.
- Learn about adding new Infoboards from Create New Infoboard.
- To use an existing Infoboard, click on the specific Infoboard name or search using the search box under Insights.
- To create a new widget go to InsightsInfoboards , click Add Widget and select Create New Widget.
- To learn about creating new widgets to your Infoboard from New Widgets.
Link Widget to Report
You may link a widget under My Widgets to a report.
- Click on Link Report to link to a report.
- Search and select the report from the drop-down to be linked with the widget.
- Click Save to link report.
- To access the report, select the Infoboard housing the widget. Mouse over the widget, choose options and then select download .
- Press the icon , to share the widget with your team/role. A dialog box will open up.
- Choose between the options
- Share with user
- Share with role
- To share with the users, select the “share with users” tab. Pick the user(s) with whom the widget needs to be shared from the share dialogue box.
- Choose the “share with role” tab to make a reports available to a certain work role. From the dialog box, choose a role.
- Select the users from the presented list of users.
- If you wish to share your reports with all users then select Share With Everyone.
- Select the user from the available list and click to share the reports .
- To remove a particular user/role from the shared list, select the user/role and click .
Click Save to share your reports with the selected users.
- Shared personals receive a notification after the successful share.
To unshare a Infoboard, just unselect users or uncheck the Share With Everyone.
- Click on StudioWidgets to access all your Infoboards.
- Click Edit to edit your widget. You can change the widget configurations from here.
- Click Save to update the changes to the Infoboard.
Move to Folder, Description and Delete
- To move to a folder, create a folder by clicking the New Folder option, then drag the widget into the desired folder using the drag-and-drop feature.
- You may also choose a folder from a drop-down menu by clicking the folder symbol on the widget.
- Click “Add Description” and fill out the description details to add a description to the widget.
- Select the Editor Type.
- Add necessary Tags (if required).
- Add Description and Content.
- Click Ok
- If you want to delete widget, click on Delete .
- Type in “delete‘ in the text box.
- Click Yes.