Create and Manage List View
Infoveave StudioList View allows you to build and manage a view over the List created over SQL queries on existing datasources under StudioList . All the List Views (if any)
- You have created can be viewed under StudioList View My List View .
- Shared with you under StudioShared List View .
Create A New List
Follow the steps below to create a new List
Click on StudioList View . All List Views, created by you or those shared with you will be displayed.
To create a new List View, click on New List.
- Select the List from the drop-down menu on the List View dialogue box.
- Choose the List and click Continue.
- Assign a Name to the new List View .
- Give the List View a description (if necessary).
- Use the columns to display filed to select the columns required.
- To choose every columns listed, check the Select all columns to display option.
- You can also manually pick the columns required from the list.
- A minimum of one column must be specified in the List View to display.
- Configure the searchable columns for the filtering option.
- The searchable columns are selected manually.
- Click + Add Filter to add the conditional filters on the listed columns.
- Check the Load Only When filter Applied, when handling large amount of data, for faster screen load.
- To select the listed column, click on the down arrow icon in the left corner.
- Click on the conditional filter to select from the available options.
- Is one of
- Is not one of
- Does not contain
- To choose a measure from the drop-down menu, click on the text box.
- Click Download to download the customized list view with the chosen columns and filters applied as an excel file.
- Click on Save to store the configured List View.
Manage List View
You can manage the List View available under Studio with the options to view, edit source, edit, share, move to folder, add description and delete.
- To view the configured List View, click on View .
- To search for a specific dimension item, click on the respective dimension text box. Select the dimension item from the drop-down menu and click Search.
- Click Download to download the List View with the applied filters.
- Click Edit Source to update the List that has been selected.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the required List.
- To edit the List click on Edit .
- Update the SQL query, rename the list, or add a description using the edit feature.
- Share the List with the team/role from the share option. Choose between the options
- Share with user
- Share with role
- To share with the users, select the “share with users” tab. Pick the user(s) with whom the List needs to be shared from the share dialogue box.
- Choose the “share with role” tab to make a targets and thresholds available to a certain work role. From the dialog box, choose a role.
- Select the users from the presented list of users.
- If you wish to share your List with all, then select Share With Everyone.
- Select the user from the available list and click to share the List.
- To remove a particular user/role from the shared list, select the user/role and click .
Click Save to share your List with the selected users.
- Shared personals receive a notification after the successful share.
- To unshare a List, just unselect users or uncheck the Share With Everyone.
- To move to a folder, create a folder by clicking the New Folder option, then drag the List View into the desired folder using the drag-and-drop feature.
- You may also choose a folder from a drop-down menu by clicking the folder symbol on the List View.
- Click “Add Description” and fill out the description details to add a description to the List View.
- Select the Editor Type.
- Add necessary Tags (if required).
- Add Description and Content.
- Click Ok
- If you want to delete List View, click on Delete .
- Type in “delete‘ in the text box.
- Click Yes.