Table of Contents
The “Manage NGauge forms” feature provides comprehensive control over your SQL queries allowing you to organize, customize, and share them efficiently. Here’s a brief overview of the various management options available for your NGauge forms:
Your NGauge forms can be managed with the options to List View, Edit, Share, Move to Folder, Add Description, and Delete.
NGauge forms in Infoveave allow you to collect and manage data in a structured manner. You can easily add new entries or rows to an NGauge form when needed with the Add feature.
To add new row entry to the NGauge Forms in Infoveave, follow these steps:
- Find the specific NGauge Forms that you want to add the new entry.
- Click on the Add icon associated with the NGauge Forms.
- After making the entries in the provided fields, click on the Save button to save your entry.
3. List View
List View allows you to manage and interact with the data entries in your NGauge form in a convenient and efficient manner. Here’s a detailed guide on how to make the most of this functionality:
- Find the specific NGauge form for the List View.
- Click on the List View icon associated with the NGauge form.
- To insert a new row entry into your NGauge form’s Datasource, click the Add button. This opens a new row for you to input data.
- Modify existing individual row data entries by selecting the Edit option. This enables you to update any information in the data table directly from the NGauge form.
- To remove a specific row from the data table, simply click the Delete option associated with that entry. This action permanently removes the selected data.
- Add multiple entries by choosing the Upload option. You can upload a batch of data into your NGauge form’s data source for efficient management.
- To run the linked jobs to the NGuage form, click on Action
- Click on the associated Run icon to run the linked jobs from NGauge froms.
- To download the full batch of data, click the Download option.
- To Delete the full batch of data, click the Delete option.
- To ensure that jobs appear as options in the "Actions" section of your List View, remember to link these jobs during the creation or editing of the NGauge form under "Actions."
- Is Required:
- If you mark this checkbox, the column becomes mandatory. Users must input a value for it in the List View.
- Is Disabled:
- Enabling this checkbox locks user interaction for the corresponding column. It cannot be modified in the List View.
- Is Searchable:
- Checking this checkbox allows users to search and find values within the column directly in the List View.
- Toggling this checkbox determines if the column is visible in the List View. Unchecking it hides the column from view.
4. Customize Layout
Customize View allows you to manage and customize your NGauge form in a convenient and efficient manner. Here is a detailed guide on how to make the most of this functionality:
Customize View allows you to manage and customize your NGauge form in a convenient and efficient manner.
The customize NGauge in Infoveave is divided into three main sections:
Component Panel: Located on the left side, this panel provides access to a variety of component for your NGauge elements.
Designer Canvas: Positioned in the center, the canvas serves as the main area for creating and arranging NGauge elements. Utilize the drag-and-drop interface to easily position and align your elements.
Customization Panel: Found on the right side, this panel offers options for fine-tuning and customizing your NGauge elements. Adjust properties like colors, sizes, fonts, and other visual settings for selected widgets. It also provides advanced configuration options.
To customize NGauge form layout in Infoveave, follow these steps:
- Access the NGauge forms section by clicking on Studio NGauge Form.
- You will see a list of all NGauge forms, including those created by you or shared with you.
- To create a new NGauge forms, click on New NGauge forms.
- To add a component to your Infoboard first look for the elements you want (like shapes, images, text, and charts) in the component library.
- Drag and drop those elements onto the canvas.
- To move the components within the designer Infoboard, click and drag them to the place you want.
- To resize any components in the Infoboard designer, pick the component you want to resize.
- Look for small circles around the edges or corners of the element. Click and drag these circles to resize the element as needed.
- To customize the component in Designer, select the widget you want to customize on the designer canvas.
- Explore the available customization options, which include:
- Styling: Adjust colors, fonts, borders, styles and backgrounds.
- Labeling: Modify labels and captions.
- Explore the available customization options, which include:
- To save your NGauge forms, use the Save option. It ensures that the NGauge form is preserved and can be easily accessed and edited at a later time.
- To add a Child NGauge when customizing the layout, you must setup the NGauge from beforehand and define the key column.
5. Edit NGauge Form
Edit the NGauge Forms to ensure that they reflect the desired modifications and meets your evolving requirements.
To modify a NGauge Forms in Infoveave, follow these steps:
- Find the specific NGauge Forms that you want to edit.
- Click on the Edit icon associated with the NGauge Forms.
- After making the necessary modifications, click on the Save button to save your edits.
6. Share NGauge Form
Sharing options in Infoveave NGauge Form, such as user and role-based sharing, ensure efficient distribution and utilization of analysis among the intended audience.
- Click on the Share icon to share the Infoveave NGauge Form with the team/role.
- Select between the available options: Share with User or Share with Role.
- If you choose to share with user, select the Share with Users option.
- From the share dialogue box, select the user(s) you want to share the Infoveave NGauge Form with.
- To share the Infoveave NGauge Form with all users, select the Share with Everyone option.
- If you choose Share with Role, switch to the Share with Role.
- Pick the roles you want to share the Infoveave NGauge Form with from the share dialogue box.
- To remove a specific user or role from the shared list, uncheck the corresponding checkbox.
- Click Save to share your Infoveave NGauge Form with the selected users/roles.
- Share with Everyone options give the access of the shared entity to all users along with new users.
- Shared individuals will receive a notification after the successful share.
- To stop sharing the NGauge Form, simply unselect the users/roles.
- Share icon will be Blue in color when shared with all.
- Share icon will be Green in color when shared with a few.
7. Move to Folder
Organize your NGauge Forms by easily moving them to designated folders.
To organize your NGauge Forms under folders, follow these steps:
- Select the NGauge Forms you want to move by clicking on the Move to Folder icon.
- Choose the desired folder from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Save button to finalize the move.
- Alternately, you can drag and drop a NGauge Form to any folder, to add it to that specific folder.
- You can also remove a NGauge Form from a folder by dragging it outside the folder.
8. Add Description
When using NGauge Form in Infoveave, you can add descriptions to provide more information. You can choose between, the Rich Text Editor or the Markdown Editor, to write and format your descriptions. This allows you to provide tags, short description, or contents about the purpose and usage of your Workbook.
To add a description to your NGauge Form, follow these steps:
- Select the desired NGauge Form.
- Click on the Add Description option.
- Choose the type of editor you prefer: Rich Text Editor or Markdown Editor.
- Fill in the necessary information in the provided fields:
- Tags: Add any relevant tags to categorize your NGauge Form.
- Description: Enter a description that provides a brief overview or explanation of the NGauge Form.
- Content: Include any additional details or notes related to the NGauge Form.
- Click Save to save the description.
- The Modal automatically converts text to Markdown language and vice versa, allowing more choice to the users.
- The Markdown Editor allows you to use simple text formatting syntax to format your description.
9. Delete NGauge Form
To delete a NGauge Form in Infoveave, follow these simple steps:
- Find the NGauge Form you want to delete.
- Click on the Delete icon .
- Type the specified text from the warning message in the provided text field.
- Alternatively, you can copy the text from the icon and paste it in the text field.
- Once you have entered the correct text, click on Delete.
- Please be cautious when deleting, as it cannot be recovered once deleted.