Infoveave Widgets Tutorial
This help guide will provide you with an overview of Infoveave’s widgets and guide you through the process of understanding, creating, and customizing them. The widgets are categorized as :
- Component Widgets
- Charts and Labels
Create Widgets, Charts, Labels, or Tables
To create and customize widgets, charts, labels, and tables in Infoveave, follow these general steps:
- Data Selection: Choose the data source or connect to your desired dataset.
- Widget Selection: Select the appropriate component widget, chart, label, or table type based on your data and analysis requirements. Drag and drop the widget to the canvas.
- Widget Configuration: Map the relevant data fields to the widget dimensions, measures, and others.
- Customization: Customize the appearance, widget layout, colors, labels, legends, and interactivity options.
- Data Interaction: Configure drill-down, or filtering options to enhance data interactivity and exploration.
- Save: Save your widget/chart/label/table to your dashboard.
In this tutorials, we provide step-by-step instructions to help you quickly become proficient in using the Infoveave’s widgets.
Charts and Labels
- Word Cloud
- Multi Measure
- Measure Label