Date Range Filter
Infoboard date range filters allow you to specify the date range of your Infoboard over a period or progression. You have the flexibility to define the granularity of the date range, including options such as years, quarters, months, weeks, or days. By customizing the filters, you can effectively control the time frame displayed on your Infoboard.
- The date range appears on the Infoboard based on your date preferences set (Default, Fixed Dates, and No Dates) while creating the Infoboard.
- If No Date range is selected, you miss out the date range option on your Infoboard.
Apply Infoboard Date Range Filter
The Infoboard Date Range Filter in Infoveave enables you to adjust the displayed time period on your Infoboard. Follow these steps to use the Date Range Filter:
Access the Infoveave platform and navigate to the Insights module.
Select the Infoboard you want to apply the Date Range Filter to.
Locate the Date Range Filter.
- When using progressions such as last 4 weeks, Infoveave considers the last 4 weeks (or months) plus the current active week. Similarly, last 3 months will be considered as the last 3 months plus the current active month.
- Click on the Date Range to get the list of date range options. The date range chosen will apply to all widgets on the Infoboard.
- Choose a date range from the available option of Year, Quarters, Months, Weeks and Days.
- After selecting the data range, click on Go to refresh and update the Infoboard.
- Infoveave uses the calendar year as the default date range for Infoboard. However, if required, you may also go with the fiscal calendar.