Table of Contents
Hello and welcome to the Infoveave Designer guide! This section covers key aspects of navigating and working with Infoveave Designer. You will start by understanding the interface, including menus, toolbars, and panels. Next, you will explore design elements like charts and graphs, expressions and other interactive components.
2. Designer/Grid Canvas Layout
Infoveave offers two types of canvas layouts: the Grid Layout and the Designer Layout.
- To create a new Infoboard click on Studio, from the main menu.
- Select Infoboards from the dropdown menu.
- Click on New Infoboard to create a new Infoboard.
- Grid Layout: The Grid Layout is a structured and organized canvas layout that utilizes a grid system. Widgets are placed within grid cells, allowing for precise alignment and consistent spacing. It is suitable for creating Infoboards with a more structured and grid-based design.
- Designer Layout: The Designer Layout provides a flexible and free-form canvas layout. Widgets can be placed anywhere on the canvas, allowing for creative and customized designs. It offers more flexibility in terms of widget positioning and arrangement.
3. Designer/Grid Layout Workspace
The Infoveave Designer/Grid workspace is designed to facilitate the creation and customization of visual designs. It consists of four key sections:
Component Panel: Located on the left side, this panel provides access to a variety of widgets and elements for your designs. It also allows you to manage the layers, controlling their order and visibility.
Designer Canvas: Positioned in the center, the canvas serves as the main area for creating and arranging design elements. Utilize the drag-and-drop interface to easily position and align your elements.
Customization Panel: Found on the right side, this panel offers options for fine-tuning and customizing your designs. Adjust properties like colors, sizes, fonts, and other visual settings for selected widgets. It also provides advanced configuration options.
Layout Panel: Located at the top, the layout panel offers controls and settings related to the overall design layout. Switch between layout modes, adjust zoom levels, modify canvas height, and perform widget positioning, grouping, and deletion.