Infoveave allows you to manage the reports generated from queries or templates from StudioReports . Under manage reports, you have options to,
- View all available Reports that,
- You have created, under StudioReports My Reports.
- Shared with you under StudioReports Shared Reports.
- Download reports in EXCEL, PDF, or CSV formats.
- Mail your report to any valid email address.
- Share reports with your team.
- Edit reports and email body settings.
- Move to Folder, Description and Delete
- To view all existing reports, press on StudioReports .
- Hit on Download Report to start the processing.
- Fix the Date range to download the report for the selected dates.
- Choose report as on, Start Date to receive the report until the start date of the selected date range.
- Use the End Date option to receive the report until the end date of the selected date range.
- Apply filters before downloading the report by clicking Add Filter.
- Click Request Report to start the download.
Mail Reports to your Team
Infoveave gives you two different ways to send a report.
- Send through E-mail: Send mail to any personal with proper e-mail ids.
- Address Books: Use the address book to send e-mails to all recipients in the address book in a single go.
Follow the steps below to mail the report from Infoveave
- StudioReports will showcase the list of all the reports to which you have access.
- Click on , to email the reports.
- In the dialog box select from the To Address or Address Book option.
- Enter the recipient e-mail id in the To Address column.
- Send out the report to a specific group of the recipient(s) with the Address Book option .
- Specify the Date Dimension range , to send the report for the selected dates.
- Define the required file format from the drop-down and click Add Filter to apply filters (if required).
- To send the report to all recipients, click Request Report.
Share Reports with your Team
Share the report with a selected group from the team directly from Infoveave.
Follow the steps below to share the reports.
- Steer through StudioReports , to view all options available to you.
- Press the icon , to share the report with your team. A dialog box will open up with the list of your team.
- Choose between the options
- Share with user
- Share with role
- To share with the users, select the “share with users” tab. Pick the user(s) with whom the reports needs to be shared from the share dialogue box.
- Choose the “share with role” tab to make a reports available to a certain work role. From the dialog box, choose a role.
- Select the users from the presented list of users.
- If you wish to share your reports with all users then select Share With Everyone.
- Select the user from the available list and click to share the reports .
- To remove a particular user/role from the shared list, select the user/role and click .
Click Save to share your reports with the selected users.
- Shared personals receive a notification after the successful share.
- To unshare a Infoboard, just unselect users or uncheck the Share With Everyone.
Edit Reports and Email Settings
Directly from Infoveave, change the report and email settings.
- Choose the report you wish to edit from StudioReports .
- Modify your report template by uploading a new template from the icon.
- Pick the icon to edit the content and the subject of the email.
Move to Folder, Description and Delete
- To move to a folder, create a folder by clicking the New Folder option, then drag the report into the desired folder using the drag-and-drop feature.
- You may also choose a folder from a drop-down menu by clicking the folder symbol on the report .
- Click “Add Description” and fill out the description details to add a description to the report .
- Select the Editor Type.
- Add necessary Tags (if required).
- Add Description and Content.
- Click Ok
- If you want to delete report, click on Delete .
- Type in “delete‘ in the text box.
- Click Yes.