You can create reports in under manage reports in Infoveave. With a report generated you have options to download, email, share, edit, add descriptions, or delete. Infoveave supports the following for report generation.
Create SQL Query Reports
With SQL queries you can create reports that will be available under StudioReports
Steps to generate a query-based report in Infoveave.
Go to StudioQueries to find the list of all queries created by you and View all the Queries,
- You have created under StudioQueries My Queries.
- Shared with you under StudioQueries Shared Queries.
- Click on New to add a new query.
- Click on Show as Report to generate the query based report.
- Go to StudioReports My Reports , to view this report.
Generate Template Report with Infoveave MS Office Add-ins
You can access Infoveave from Microsoft Office tools with Infoveave MS Office add-ins. Use widgets, queries, or data to make reports, presentations, or documentation.
To build a report follow the steps.
Click, Get Add-ins to add the Infoveave Add-in to MS Word, MS PowerPoint, or MS Excel. Open the Office Add-ins window and type “Infoveave” into the Store tab. To add the Infoveave add-in, click Add.
- From the menu bar, choose Infoveave.
- Select Insert Widgets or Insert Data Report. The right side of the window will display the Infoveave login form.
If you are already a user, click Sign in and input your login information to access the site.
- Click Sign up to establish an account if you are new to Infoveave.
- Click Explore to learn as a demo applicant.
Register by providing the necessary log in credentials.
Choose either Insert Widget or Insert Data after logging in.
To view a list of widgets you or other Infoboard users have built, and click Submit.
To choose the necessary widget from the list, click the icon.
The Existing widget and Shared widget tabs will have access to all widgets. You may use Datasource and Filter by Type to narrow down your widget search.
- When choosing Insert data report, all the data you have access will be under My Data Tables and Shares Data Tables.
Choose time progression after widget selection for a report.
To preview the widget, choose the necessary height and width dimensions.
After configuring and finalizing widgets choose from: Insert Image or Insert Table.
- Insert Image: Add a widget to the report template as an image by selecting “Insert Image.”
- Insert Table: Add a widget as table with the precise figure in the report template.
- Insert Range: Add a widget range details in tabular form to your template report.
- Name your report for easy identification.
How to add the new template to Infoveave.
- Add this template to Infoveave from StudioReports New Report .
- Select the desired file location in the file picker dialog box.
- Click on Local File.
- The supported file extensions for delimited file are .xlsx, .xlsm, .docx, and .pptx.
- The report is now visible under StudioReports My Reports .
- You may download or share your report from My Reports.