Create and Manage NGauge Agents
Infoveave’s chatbot is NGauge. Add NGauge as your Skype and Slack channel contact to connect with Infoveave. You can enable chat-based access to your data, visualizations, and reports. NGauge agents interact with Infoveave via questions. You can also use NGauge Agent as a chatbot to interact with clients to get work done.
Infoveave allows you to manage NGauge agent with the options to:
- Create new NGauge agents for any available file-based datasource.
- View all the NGauge agents,
- You have created under StudioNGauge AgentsMy NGauge Agents.
- Shared with you under StudioNGauge AgentsShared NGauge Agents.
- With Manage NGauge Agents you can share, edit, add descriptions and delete your NGauge Agents.
Create New NGauge Agents
Follow the steps below to create a new NGauge Agent in Infoveave
- Click on StudioNGauge Agents . All NGauge agents, if any, are put on display.
- If you wish to create a new NGauge agent, click on New.
- Select the datasource from the drop-down list.
- Infoveave will then direct to the page to create the NGauge agent.
- You have access to all the entities of the datasource.
- Add synonyms to assist the chatbot in managing and handling the synonyms and utterances.
- Click on Save Agent to create the NGauge agent.
Manage NGauge Agents
- Share the NGauge agent with the team from the share option.
- Choose between the options
- Share with user
- Share with role
- To share with the users, select the “share with users” tab. Pick the user(s) with whom the NGauge agents needs to be shared from the share dialogue box.
- Choose the “share with role” tab to make a NGauge agents available to a certain work role. From the dialog box, choose a role.
- Select the users from the presented list of users.
- If you wish to share your NGauge agents with all users then select Share With Everyone.
- Select the user from the available list and click to share the NGauge agents.
- To remove a particular user/role from the shared list, select the user/role and click .
Click Save to share your NGauge agents with the selected users.
- Shared personals receive a notification after the successful share.
- To unshare a NGauge agents, just unselect users or uncheck the Share With Everyone.
If you wish to update NGauge Agent with new synonyms for dimension or dimension item, click Edit to add or remove synonyms.
If you want to delete the NGauge agent, click on Delete .
- To move to a folder, create a folder by clicking the New Folder option, then drag the NGauge agent into the desired folder using the drag-and-drop feature.
- You may also choose a folder from a drop-down menu by clicking the folder symbol on the NGauge agent .
- Click “Add Description” and fill out the description details to add a description to the NGauge agent .
- Select the Editor Type.
- Add necessary Tags (if required).
- Add Description and Content.
- Click Ok
- If you want to delete NGauge agent, click on Delete .
- Type in “delete‘ in the text box.
- Click Yes.