Infoveave Studio manages all your data analysis workspaces. With Infoveave Studio, you can create and analyze datasources for visual insights. Develop custom queries to create widgets, reports and machine learning, models. The media manager under the Studio, helps you to add media and content to your Infoboards. Infoveave helps you create custom TopoJSON maps, and layers for your Infoboard. In Studio you can NGauge forms for last-mile data collections. With the NGauge agents, activate NGauge-Bot agents to enable natural language queries on your data
A Guide to Infoveave "Studio"
Infoveave studio holds the capacity to manage your Infoboard. With the Studio, you can control and manage:
- SQL Queries
- NGuage Forms
- NGuage Agents
- Media Manager
- Datasources: Understand about the different types of datasources supported by Infoveave from Infoveave Datasources.
- Infoboards: You can manage and configure your under Manage Infoboards.
- Reports: Read through Reports to know about managing both your query-generated and template-generated reports. The section also details on steps to share, edit, clone, download and delete reports.
- Write and Manage Queries: Write custom queries to create widgets, reports, jobs, and tasks from Queries.
- Create and Manage Widgets: Get a strong understanding about the 50+ available widgets to broadcast your data from Widgets.
- Manage NGuage Forms: Read through NGuage Forms to know how to update the file-based datasources in Infoveave.
- NGuage Agents: Learn about NGuage Agents to know how to enable chat-based access to your data, visualizations, and reports.
- Media Manager: The Media Manager is the collection of your downloaded images, audios, and flash files.
- Manage Infoboard
- Generate Reports
- Manage Reports
- Write and Manage Custom Queries
- Manage Widgets
- Create and Manage NGauge Forms
- Create and Manage NGauge Agents
- Create and Manage List
- Create and Manage List View
- Media Manager