The two types of Infoboards featured in Insights are My Infoboards and Shared Infoboards. ‘My Infoboard’ houses all Infoboards created by you. ‘Shared Infoboard’ contains Infoboards shared with you by your organization.
Do's and Don'ts in My Infoboards and Shared Infoboards under Insights.
The Steps to access the Infoboards under Insights are detailed below.
- To see all of the available Infoboards and Reports, go to Insights.
- Choose the Infoboard you wish to see from the drop-down.
- You may also click on to search for any particular Infoboard. When you pick an Infoboard, Infoveave will load the contents of that Infoboard.
- Steer through Studio Infoboards and click on New Folders, to add folders to group your Infoboards.
- Navigate through Studio Reports and select New Folder to create folders for your reports.
- To change the list view of your Infoboards to tabs, hover the mouse over My Infoboards and hit the right click.
- Select Open Folder a Tabs option and all your Infoboards are now accessible through tabs.
- Use Insights toolbar to share your Infoboard, edit the Infoboard layout , apply dimension filters to the Infoboard, add widgets and apply the date range . Hit the links below to learn more