In Infoveave, you may generate reports for a detailed analysis of any of your datasources. Infoveave allows you to create custom reports based on specific date periods or filters. You can circulate generated reports to any target audience within or outside your company via e-mail.
How can you build a report from an existing query in Infoveave?
- Click on Insights, and all the Infoboards and Reports will appear for you to pick from.
- Pick the report from the broadcasted list or use the search bar to find the report.
- The dialog window appears for you to apply filters and download the report in Excel, PDF or CSV format.
- Set the date range to create the report for the selected dates. Select the report as either the Start Date or End Date.
- Start date to receive the report until the start date of the selected date range.
- End date to receive the report until the end date of the selected date range.
- Select the required report format (Excel, PDF or CSV) from the dropdown.
- Apply the filter before downloading the report by clicking on Add Filter (if required).
- Click on Request Report to download the report.