Edit Widget in Infoboard
Infoboards are the best way to view all your KPIs at a glance. Situations can arise when the insights showcased over the widget probably require updating. You can edit individual widgets and update them with new features to write the best story for your data. Drill by measures or dimensions for deeper insights into your data from here.
Learn to edit your widgets straight from Infoboard under Insights.
- Click Insights to display your Infoboards. Select the Infoboard you want to edit the widgets.
- Hover the mouse over the widget you want to edit.
- Click on and choose Edit from the drop down to edit.
- Under edit, you can rename the widget, add or amend description, modify the calendar type, measures and bars as suited.
- To continue, click the Next button.
- With your preferences set, click Edit Widget.
- You may edit the drill by options or the filters applied to that widget before hitting the Edit Widget.