Tasks under Automation are the fundamental components to set up an automated job in Infoveave. The tasks are in focus on minimizing or eliminating the need for any human involvement. Setting up individual tasks to execute a complex job makes the job execution more efficient and productive.
Currently, Infoveave supports different types of tasks such as API, SSIS ETL, FTP, SFTP, Data Upload, Send Report, Notification, Clean Cache, PDF Extract, Priming, Custom Plugin, Web Application Automation, What-If Execution, Execute Command, Query Execution.
To upload data to a datasource, for instance, you can use the built-in task named Data Upload. In order to set up a job, you need to connect this task with other tasks.
Infoveave Task Classification.
Infoveave tasks are broadly classified into five group as
- File Management Task
- Learn more from File Management Task.
- Data Tasks
- To understand and learn how to use them, see Data Tasks.
- Utility Tasks
- To get more details and information, click on Utility Tasks.
- Functional Tasks
- Explore more on functional tasks and understand them from Functional Tasks.
- Task to Interact with other Applications
- To know how to setup a task to interaction with other applications click on Task to Interact with other Applications.