Infoveave Analysis delivers insightful information supporting well-informed decisions. The proper visualization, amount and quality of data, the timely availability of data, and the timing of the analysis are critical components that constitute better decision-making.
Analysis tools in Infoveave allows you to create
- What-If Formula
- What-If Analysis
- Machine Learning Modeller
- Machine Learning Analysis
- Data Mining
- What-If Formula: Infoveave lets you define the What-If formulas and variables that drive the expected outcome. To know more about, it see What-If Formulas.
- What-If Analysis: Use the What-If analysis tool to run the scenarios or analysis by tweaking the formula variables. To learn about executing the What-If analysis see the section on What-If Analysis.
- Machine Learning Modeller: Train using the inbuilt ML Model: Follow the link to explore more on Infoveave ML Modeller.
- Machine Learning Analysis: Use the Machine Learning Analysis tool to execute the trained ML models and review the predictions. See ML Analysis for more details.
- SciPyR: Use the SciPyR tool in Infoveave to write and run custom Python and R code to dive more deep into your data: See the link to understand how Infoveave supports the SciPyR.
- Data Mining: Perform datamining to get the statistical insights and hypothesis testing: For more information see Data Mining.