Infoveave provides the opportunity for you to put up public folders to organize for your creations you have produced in the modules for public viewing. Create public folders and organize your Infoboards, reports, queries, and other materials to facilitate an easy understanding.
Setup Public Folders
Ways to setup folders under each Infoveave module
- To setup a public folder click through Administration Folders and all the public folders you have will be listed out.
- Click New to add a fresh public folder.
- Name the new folder.
- Choose the module from the drop-down list.
- The folder can be also viewed in the selected module tab.
- The new folder is now visible under the folder tab in Administration and under the selected modules.
To edit the public folder, click on Edit . After editing the click on Save.
To delete the public folder click on Delete .