Custom calendars set the foundation for the business and financial activity of any organization. The custom calendar can also be fiscal and can depend on your business. You can set up a custom range on the custom calendar, pick the week start date and so on. For example, some businesses would like to set a fiscal calendar starting from March 1 till February 1 of next year. Here you may also create custom calendars to fit into a Gregorian year based on the organization’s interests.
Create a Custom Calendar
A fiscal calendar is a unique feature of Infoveave used to configure a custom calendar. Infoveave offers two ways to distribute a custom calendar as weeks or months.
How to build a Custom Calendar
- To start the building process click through Administration Custom Calendar .
- All custom calendar, if any, will be displayed under the Custom Calendar section.
- To add a new custom calendar, click New and it will open a new custom calendar dialog box.
- Name your custom calendar, fix the year, start date and the end date.
- Infoveave offers two ways to distribute a custom calendar as Weekwise and Monthwise, pick any from the two as per your requirement.
- Click on Save to create the fiscal calendar.
If you opt for Weekwise, the custom calendar will be split into weeks.
If you opt for Monthwise, the custom calendar will be split into months.
To edit the custom calendar, click on Edit . After editing the custom calendar format click on Save.
To delete a custom calendar, click on Delete .