Address Book give users an option to manage their information arranged based on category or sub-category. Address book stores the dimension items, and addresses (contact information), which allows the user to send the reports to a specific address.
Manage Address Books
Steps to Create and Manage your Address Book.
- Click on Administration Address Book .
- Infoveave will display two tabs, Upload Address Book and Address Book Information.
- The Upload Address Book tab allows you to upload a new address book to Infoveave.
- To view all existing address book detail, see the Address Nook Information tab.
- To create an Address book, click on Address Book Template download the predefined template.
- In the address book template add the Dimension, Group, Dimension Item, and Email address for an particular datasource.
- Select the Address Book template from the local folder with the file picker option.
- Click on Start Processing to upload the new address book.
- Infoveave will display the created address book information under Address Book Information.
If you want to delete all records without deleting the address book, Click on Truncate to truncate your address book.