Manage Targets and Thresholds
Within Infoveave “Target and Thresholds” section, you can set alerts to trigger notifications for critical events, edit target and threshold configurations to fine-tune your analysis, share valuable insights with relevant team members, add additional information for better context, and delete unnecessary targets and thresholds to keep your workspace organized.
To set alerts directly from Target and Threshold in Infoveave follow the below steps:
- Locate the Target and Threshold you want to set the alert.
- Click on the “Alert” icon associated with the Target and Threshold.
- You will be redirected to the Alerts page to set alerts.
Edit Target and Threshold
- Inorder to edit any Target and Threshold, the linked job must be in Draft Mode.
- If the job is in Production, you can only View the associated Target and Threshold.
To edit a Target and Threshold in Infoveave, follow these steps:
- Find the Target and Threshold you want to edit.
- Click on the Edit icon , associated with the Target and Threshold.
- Update the following fields as needed.
- Date Dimension
- Alert Range
- Click Save to apply the updates.
- Please be aware that any changes made to the target and threshold configurations will result in the loss of previously entered values.
- To update the configurations, you will need to download the new template reflecting the changes and upload the updated set of values accordingly.
Share Targets and Threshold
Sharing options such as sharing with specific users or roles provide control and flexibility in sharing the Targets and Thresholds to the right audience, ensuring efficient utilization and leveraging of the feature.
You can share your Targets and Thresholds with other users or roles in Infoveave. Follow these steps to share your Targets and Thresholds:
Access the Share Option:
- Click on the share icon to share the Targets and Thresholds with the team/role.
Choose Sharing Method:
- Select between the available options: Share with User or Share with Role.
Share with Users:
- If you choose Share with User, go to the “Share with Users”.
- From the share dialogue box, select the user(s) you want to share the Targets and Thresholds with.
Share with Everyone (Optional):
- If you want to share the Targets and Thresholds with all users, select the Share With Everyone option.
Share with Roles:
- If you choose Share with Role, switch to the “Share with Role”.
- Pick the roles you want to share the Targets and Thresholds with from the share dialogue box.
- To remove a specific user or role from the shared list, uncheck the corresponding checkbox.
Save the Sharing Settings:
- Click Save to share your Targets and Thresholds with the selected users/roles.
- Shared individuals will receive a notification after the successful share.
- To stop sharing, simply unselect the users/roles.
- Share icon will be Blue in color when shared will all.
- Share icon will be Green in color when shared will a few.
Move to Folder
Organize your Target and Thresholds by easily moving them to designated folders.
To organize your Target and Thresholds under folders, follow these steps:
- Select the Target and Thresholds you want to move by clicking on the Move to Folder icon.
- Choose the desired folder from the dropdown menu.
- Click the “Save” button to finalize the move.
- Alternately, you can drag and drop a Target and Threshold to any folder, to add it to that specific folder.
- You can also remove a Target and Threshold from a folder by dragging it outside the folder.
When creating a Target and Threshold in Infoveave, you can add descriptions to provide more information. You can choose between, the Rich Text Editor or the Markdown Editor, to write and format your descriptions. This allows you to provide tags, short description, or contents about the purpose and usage of your Target and Threshold.
To add a description to your Target and Threshold, follow these steps:
- Select the desired Target and Threshold.
- Click on the “Add Description” option.
- Choose the type of editor you prefer: Rich Text Editor or Markdown Editor.
- Fill in the necessary information in the provided fields:
- Tags: Add any relevant tags to categorize your Target and Threshold.
- Description: Enter a description that provides a brief overview or explanation of the Target and Threshold.
- Content: Include any additional details or notes related to the Target and Threshold.
- Click “Save” to save the description.
- The Modal automatically converts text to Markdown language and vice versa, allowing more choice to the users.
- The Markdown Editor allows you to use simple text formatting syntax to format your description.
Delete Target and Threshold
To delete a Target and Threshold in Infoveave, follow these simple steps:
- Find the Target and Threshold you want to delete.
- Click on the Delete icon .
- Type the specified text from the warning message in the provided text field.
- Alternatively, you can copy the text from the icon and paste it in the text field.
- Once you have entered the correct text, click on Delete.
- You cannot delete a Target and Threshold in Production. The linked jobs must be moved to Draft to delete.
- Please be cautious when deleting a Target and Threshold, as it cannot be recovered once deleted.