Manage Infoveave Alerts allows you to handle your alerts efficiently. You can set up new alerts, edit existing ones, share them, organize them into folders, add descriptions, and delete alerts when no longer needed. This comprehensive management system ensures that you have full control over your alert configurations, enabling effective monitoring and decision-making.
To enable alerts in Infoveave, follow these steps:
- To access Infoveave Alerts, click on the Alerts option from the navigation menu under Automation. It will redirect you to the Infoveave Alerts page.
- Locate the alert which you want to activate. Click on the Change Status icon next to the alert. This will toggle the status between enabled and disabled.
- Once enabled, the alert status will change to active, indicating that the alert is now active and will trigger notifications based on its configured conditions.
To edit alerts in Infoveave:
- Click on “Alerts” from the navigation menu to access Infoveave Alerts:
- Locate the alert you wish to edit.
- Click on the “Edit” icon associated with the alert.
- Modify the required fields (based on the type of alert created):
- Click “Save” to save all the modifications made to the alert.
Sharing options such as sharing with specific users or roles provide control and flexibility in sharing the Alerts to the right audience, ensuring efficient utilization and leveraging of the feature.
You can share your Alerts with other users or roles in Infoveave. Follow these steps to share your Alerts:
Access the Share Option:
- Click on the share icon to share the Alerts with the team/role.
Choose Sharing Method:
- Select between the available options: Share with User or Share with Role.
Share with Users:
- If you choose Share with User, go to the “Share with Users”.
- From the share dialogue box, select the user(s) you want to share the Alerts with.
Share with Everyone (Optional):
- If you want to share the Targets and Thresholds with all users, select the Share With Everyone option.
Share with Roles:
- If you choose Share with Role, switch to the “Share with Role”.
- Pick the roles you want to share the Alerts with from the share dialogue box.
- To remove a specific user or role from the shared list, uncheck the corresponding checkbox.
Save the Sharing Settings:
- Click Save to share your Alerts with the selected users/roles.
- Shared individuals will receive a notification after the successful share.
- To stop sharing, simply unselect the users/roles.
- Share icon will be Blue in color when shared will all.
- Share icon will be Green in color when shared will a few.
Move to Folder
Organize your Alerts by easily moving them to designated folders.
To organize your Alerts under folders, follow these steps:
- Select the Alerts you want to move by clicking on the Move to Folder icon.
- Choose the desired folder from the dropdown menu.
- Click the “Save” button to finalize the move.
- Alternately, you can drag and drop a Alerts to any folder, to add it to that specific folder.
- You can also remove a Alerts from a folder by dragging it outside the folder.
When creating an Alerts in Infoveave, you can add descriptions to provide more information. You can choose between, the Rich Text Editor or the Markdown Editor, to write and format your descriptions. This allows you to provide tags, short description, or contents about the purpose and usage of your Alerts.
To add a description to your Alerts, follow these steps:
- Select the desired Alerts.
- Click on the “Add Description” option.
- Choose the type of editor you prefer: Rich Text Editor or Markdown Editor.
- Fill in the necessary information in the provided fields:
- Tags: Add any relevant tags to categorize your Alerts.
- Description: Enter a description that provides a brief overview or explanation of the Alerts.
- Content: Include any additional details or notes related to the Alerts.
- Click “Save” to save the description.
- The Modal automatically converts text to Markdown language and vice versa, allowing more choice to the users.
- The Markdown Editor allows you to use simple text formatting syntax to format your description.
To delete a Alerts in Infoveave, follow these simple steps:
- Find the Alerts you want to delete.
- Click on the Delete icon .
- Type the specified text from the warning message in the provided text field.
- Alternatively, you can copy the text from the icon and paste it in the text field.
- Once you have entered the correct text, click on Delete.
- Please be cautious when deleting an Alerts, as it cannot be recovered once deleted.