Manage What-If Analysis
The “Manage What-If Analysis” feature provides comprehensive control over your What-If analysis, allowing you to organize, customize, and share them efficiently. Here’s a brief overview of the various management options available for your What-If analysis:
What-If analysis can be managed with the options to Share, Edit, Move to Folder, Add Description, and Delete.
Edit the What-If Analysis to ensure that the analysis reflects the desired modifications and meets your evolving requirements.
To modify a What-If formula in Infoveave, follow these steps:
- Locate the Analysis:
- Find the specific What-If analysis that you want to edit.
- Enter Edit Mode:
- Click on the Edit icon associated with the analysis.
- This will open the analysis in Edit mode, allowing you to make changes.
- Modify Analysis components:
- Edit Name: Enter a new name that accurately reflects the purpose or updates of the analysis.
- Change Formula: Select new formula from the list of available formulas previously created.
- Edit/Change Filters: Edit or change the filters or conditions to focus on specific data subsets.
- Save the Changes:
- After making the necessary modifications to the formula components, click on the Save button to save your edits.
Share What-If Analysis
Sharing options in Infoveave What-If Analysis, such as user and role-based sharing, ensure efficient distribution and utilization of analysis among the intended audience.
You can share your What-If analysis with other users or roles in Infoveave. Follow these steps to share your analysis:
Access the Share Option:
- Click on the share icon to share the What-if analysis with the team/role.
Choose Sharing Method:
- Select between the available options: Share with User or Share with Role.
Share with Users:
- If you choose Share with User, go to the “Share with Users”.
- From the share dialogue box, select the user(s) you want to share the What-If analysis with.
Share with Everyone (Optional):
- If you want to share the analysis with all users, select the Share With Everyone option.
Share with Roles:
- If you choose Share with Role, switch to the “Share with Role”.
- Pick the roles you want to share the What-If analysis with from the share dialogue box.
- To remove a specific user or role from the shared list, uncheck the corresponding checkbox.
Save the Sharing Settings:
- Click Save to share your What-If analysis with the selected users/roles.
- Shared individuals will receive a notification after the successful share.
- To stop sharing the formula, simply unselect the users/roles.
- Share icon will be Blue in color when shared will all.
- Share icon will be Green in color when shared will a few.
Move to Folder
Organize your What-If analysis by easily moving them to designated folders.
To organize your What-If analysis under folders, follow these steps:
- Select the What-If analysis you want to move by clicking on the Move to Folder icon.
- Choose the desired folder from the dropdown menu.
- Click the “Save” button to finalize the move.
- Alternately, you can drag and drop a Job to any folder, to add it to that specific folder.
- You can also remove a job from a folder by dragging it outside the folder.
When using What-If analysis in Infoveave, you can add descriptions to provide more information. You can choose between, the Rich Text Editor or the Markdown Editor, to write and format your descriptions. This allows you to provide tags, short description, or contents about the purpose and usage of your What-If analysis.
To add a description to your What-If formula, follow these steps:
- Select the desired What-If analysis.
- Click on the “Add Description” option.
- Choose the type of editor you prefer: Rich Text Editor or Markdown Editor.
- Fill in the necessary information in the provided fields:
- Tags: Add any relevant tags to categorize your analysis.
- Description: Enter a description that provides a brief overview or explanation of the analysis.
- Content: Include any additional details or notes related to the analysis.
- Click “Save” to save the description.
- The Modal automatically converts text to Markdown language and vice versa, allowing more choice to the users.
- The Markdown Editor allows you to use simple text formatting syntax to format your description.
Delete What-If Analysis
To delete a What-If analysis in Infoveave, follow these simple steps:
- Find the analysis you want to delete.
- Click on the Delete icon .
- Type the specified text from the warning message in the provided text field.
- Alternatively, you can copy the text from the icon and paste it in the text field.
- Once you have entered the correct text, click on
- Please be cautious when deleting a What-If formula, as it cannot be recovered once deleted.