Access Audit Logs
Steps to access the Infoveave audit log feature
- Click on Administration Audit Logs .
- All the activity statistics will be displayed under four tabs, the all audit logs, login statistics, Infoboard statistic, and widgets statistics.
- To access the audit log over a given time period, use the date range option.
- Choose the date granularity from years, quarters, months, weeks, or days.
- Click on GO button to apply the date range.
All Audit Logs
All audit tab will get you the overall user statistics on the modules accessed, the action taken, modules accessing date, username, entity name (Roles), item name and IP address.
Defines the module on which the user was working.
Defines the action or operation on which the user was working.
Defines the date at which the user has access the module.
Point out the user who was working on that module
Shows which entity was working on the module.
Point out the item on which the entity was working.
It returns the IP address of the system on which the user was working.
Features offered under All Audit Logs
All audit logs tab will let you to pin any column, apply conditional filters, select the column, and apply date range.
- Click on , you will get the option to pin any specific column.
- Here you can pin the column to the left or right, apply autosize to columns and reset columns.
- Apply conditional filters by clicking on .
- Conditional filter options available are contains, not contain, equals, not equal, start with and end with.
- Click on the vertical bar icon to apply select the column displayed.
- You may choose the columns that you wish to see from here.
- Click on the login statistics tab to view the login frequencies.
- Login statistics disclose the details of the active users, inactive users, active user statistics table and a column chart on active users.
- The active user statistics table provides details on modules accessed, the action taken, modules accessing date, username, and IP address.
- Click on Edit on the inactive user tab to delete any inactive user.
- Click on the widget statistics tab to view the Infoboard accessing frequency.
- Infoboard statistics disclose the details on the frequented Infoboards, unvisited users, frequented Infoboards statistics table and a column chart on frequented Infoboards.
- The active user statistics table provides details on name, avg. visit, total visitor, total visits and visitor’s name
- Click on Edit on the unvisited Infoboards tab, to delete any unvisited Infoboards.
- Click on the widget statistics tab to view the widget accessing frequency.
- Widget statistics disclose the details on the most used widgets, unused widgets, used widgets statistics table and a column chart on used widgets
- The widget statistics table provides details on name of the widget, created by, Infoboards count, total visits and Infoboard.
- Click on Edit on the unused widget tab to delete any unused widgets.