The Holiday calendar get you the option to specify the holidays in Infoveave and use them while creating a task and running a job.
Setup a Holiday Calendar
Under the holiday calendar, you can either pick and add individual holidays or upload all holidays under a prescribed format, as a CSV file or as an Excel file.
How to define annual holidays
- To define the annual holidays for your business click through Administration Holiday Calendar .
- All the previously defined holidays will appear in here.
- To add a new holiday, click on New ,and the dialog box appears.
- Pick a date range for your holidays.
- Specify the days on the selected date range to be considered as a holiday. It fits well for setting weekends as holidays.
- You may even pick a single day as a holiday.
- When choosing a single day use the time range option to specify the start time and the end time of the holiday.
- Name the holiday for easy identification.
- Click Save to add the holiday to Infoveave to be used while creating jobs or queries.
- The holiday is now visible under the holiday calendar tab
- To upload the list of holidays for the year, click Upload .
- Click Select your Data to pick the file from the storage location.
- Define the holidays as per prescribed format given below.
- Click on Upload Holidays to add the list of all holidays.
- The uploaded holidays is now listed under the Holiday Calendar.