The Holiday Calendar get you the option to specify the holidays in Infoveave and use them while creating a task and running a job. Holiday Calendar allows you to pick and add individual holidays or upload all holidays under a prescribed format, as a CSV file or as an Excel file.
Table of Contents
The Holiday Calendar allows you to specify the holidays in Infoveave and use them while creating a task and running a job. Holiday Calendar allows you to pick and add individual holidays or upload all holidays under a prescribed format, as a CSV file or as an Excel file.
2. Create Holiday Calendar
Steps to Create Holiday Calendar
- To add a Holiday Calendar in Infoveave, click on Administration Holiday Calendar.
- All Holiday Calendar created by you will be displayed under the tabs Holiday Calendar.
- To add a new holiday, click on New, and the dialog box appears.
- Pick a Date Range for your holidays.
- Specify the days on the selected date range to be considered as a holiday. It fits well for setting weekends as holidays.
- You may even pick a single day as a holiday.
- When choosing a single day use the Time Range option to specify the start time and the end time of the holiday.
- Name the holiday for easy identification.
- Click Save to add the holiday to Infoveave.
- To upload the list of holidays for the year, click Upload.
- Pick your Holiday Calendar template file from the storage location.
- Click on Upload to add the list of all holidays.
- The uploaded holidays are now listed under your Holiday Calendar.
- Define the Holiday Calendar template as given below.
- Infoveave accepts only .csv or .xlsx file formats.
- Use Holiday Calendars as filters in SQL Queries.
- You can call in Holiday Calendars when configuring widgets in Infoboards.