Address Book give users an option to manage their information arranged based on category or sub-category. Address book stores the dimension items, and addresses (contact information), which allows the user to send the reports to a specific address.
Table of Contents
Address Book gives you an option to manage your contact information arranged based on category or sub-category. Address Book stores the dimension items, and addresses (contact information), which allows the user to send the reports to a specific address.
2. Create Address Book
Steps to Create Address Book
- To add Address Book in Infoveave, click on Administration Address Book.
- All Address Book created by you will be displayed under the tabs Address Book.
- To add new Address Book template, click on Upload Address Book Template button.
- The dialog opens up to download the template from Download Address Book Template button.
- Update the downloaded Address Book template.
- Within the template, you will find columns for Dimension, Group, Dimension Item, and Email Address.
- Fill in this template with the contact information you want to include in the Address Book.
- Ensure that each entry corresponds to the appropriate dimension item within the Datasource.
- Upload the Address Book template from the local folder with the file picker option to Infoveave.
- Infoveave will display the created address book information under Address Book.
- If you want to delete all Address Book records, Click on Delete All.
- For effective utilization of the Address Book, the dimension values in the Address Book must align with the dimension values within your Datasource.
- It ensures that you can accurately select groups for sending emails through the Address Book feature.
- Each added Address Book entry will be stacked on top of one another.