Infoveave Notification Panel
Notification panel displays the operation status and notifications. Infoveave notification panel gets you easy access to your
From the notification panel, you may quickly access your user profile, catalogues, help, job execution progress, and workbench notifications.
You are alerted about successes and failures in Infoveave via the notification symbol. The notification icon lists all completed tasks successes and failures. From here, you can examine the error information on the unsuccessful jobs and manually remove the older messages.
- To view your notification, click on the Notification Icon .
- To view the notification details click on View.
- To delete the notification, click on Delete .
- To refresh the notification, click on .
- To access the help for any module you are on click on Show Help .
- To view the related articles on the module click on the icon.
- Click on Help to choose between the modules.
- Use the expand icon to open the help in a new tab.
Catalogues get you an easy access to the list of all Infoboards, jobs, reports, and NGuage forms that you have in Infoveave.
- Click on Catalogues .
- Select any option from the drop-down list.
- Select the Infoboard or use the search bar to pick out any specific Infoboard.
- Click on the icon to Navigate directly to the selected Infoboard.
- For the description on the Infoboard click on icon.
- To open your Infoboard in new window click on the icon.
- To download the list of all Infoboards with details on the Entity-Id, Name, Description, Content, Tags, and Folder, click on Export.
- To update the, Description, Content, and Tags, click on Import.
- Upload a CSV with the all the details added in the specific format given below.
Job Execution Status
Job execution status gets you an overall review and status update on all success, failed, scheduled and current jobs executed to date.
- Click on the Job execution Status .
- The success jobs are listed in ascending order with job name, start date, end date, execution time and the details of the creator and the initiator under the Success tab.
- Failed jobs are listed with failure reasons, step failed, job start date and the task name under the Failure tab.
- View the current job status under the tab Executing. It specifies the job name, and start date with the details of the creator and the initiator.
- Apply the filters to sort out the job based on job name and scheduled time.
User Profile offers you the ability to
- View User Profile
- Edit Profile
- Reset Password
- Enable Two Factor Authentication
- View Infoveave Version History
To understand each choice under Profile, read the instructions.
- To access the features, click on Profile .
- Click on the Profile Name to refresh the whole Infoveave.
- To edit the user and manage the notifications, click on Edit Profile.
- Clicking on the edit profile will open a new edit window.
- In here you can set a profile picture, change the password, set Two-factor authentication for higher security, edit/update your name, email, language preference, and alter your notification preferences from here.
- To update your password, click on Change Password. Enter your current password the new password. Click Save.
- Click Enable Two-Factor Authentication if you want to use two-factor authentication. To configure it, use any authenticator tool, such as Google Authenticator or LastPass.
- You will receive a notification pop up for every changes you make.
- Click on Save to save the preferences.
- To view the Infoveave changelog history click on 6.3.20712.
- To logout from Infoveave click on Logout.