Infoveave is an innovative business intelligence (BI) solution. Infoveave perform data analysis, with the five Infoveave building blocks or modules: Insights, Analysis, Automation, Studio, and Administration.
This tutorial is an introduction to signing up with Infoveave and some of the features of Infoveave, and you are not constrained to these areas; it allows you to accomplish more.
Read through the section to find out more about
Boarding to Infoveave
- Use the URL link, https://infoveave.com/, to access your 30 days trail version. From the website click on Free Trail.
- Add details on your name, organization, account name, work email and phone number and click Send.
- Open the welcome email you receive from Infoveave to find the login details.
- To login for the trial version, click on the button Create a Dashboard Now provided in your email.
- Enter the username and password from the email, and then click Login.
- By default, you will land in the Insights section where you can get to see the preloaded Infoboards and reports.
- Navigate through each Infoveave module, to see what features they hold.
- To proceed further on signing up to Infoveave, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While singing up, choose between the Infoveave basic or advanced versions.
- When you join Infoveave, an welcome email including your login information will be sent to you. Use them to access Infoveave.
- The first time login to Infoveave, will present
- Studio user with the Datasource.
- Viewer user with the Infoboards under Insights.
Quick Overview of Infoveave Modules
In Infoveave, you will find the five modules under the tag Insights, Analysis, Automation, Studio and Administration.
Insights lets you create new Infoboard to engage with your data. Insights list out all Infoboards you have created and those shared with you. Insights also list, all the reports you created and those shared with you, with an option to either download or share them. Explore more on the Insights module.
The module offers you the functionalities like What-If Formula & Analysis to set the variables and formulas, based on the drive outcomes. The Python programming language may be used to analyze data, visualize it, and forecast future trends. The R programming language helps you do statistical computations and identify data patterns. With ML-Modeler you may build an ML-model for your data using a query and then use ML Analysis to run that model. To learn more click on Analysis.
Automation allows you to automate the process of job creation and scheduling, along with the option to chain the tasks. You can also set up the targets, thresholds and alerts on jobs and devices with a tracking option to check the variations from the original. Learn to create tasks and jobs under Automation.
You may create and manage your data sources, Infoboards, reports, and external media uploads in Studio. Use Studio to create SQL queries for specialized widgets and reports, Create NGuage agents and forms for updating data. Understand more by reading the section on Studio .
Administration helps you manage the users and the user context along with the address book. Create custom holiday calendars to define the annual holidays. Access the Audit Logs and Control center from here. Read the documentation on Administration to learn and explore more. You can gain knowledge on managing the data base connections, setting custom SMPT settings and configuring custom emails.
Knowing How Infoveave Works
How Infoveave works is defined based on the role you are assigned, whether you are a decision maker or an analyst.
- Being a decision maker, you typically have the Viewer access to Infoveave. You review the insights on the shared Infoboard, review other shared elements, and run a few simulations.
- If you have the necessary skills to evaluate the data and get the insights. You are an Infoveave Studio user and can perform tasks like
The five Infoveave modules will enable you to upload data, build interactive dashboards with graphs, charts, tables, and maps, get customized widgets, and reports with SQL queries. You can create automated RPA jobs, execute statistical analysis, and perform advanced analytics to model scenarios and seek goals.