Guide to your First Report
The reports elaborate the insights on the data. The Reports provide detailed interpretations of the data insights displayed on the Infoboards. Infoveave allows you to manage the reports generated from queries or templates from StudioReports. Visit Manage Reports to understand in detail and to explore the functionalities.
1. Define the Type of Report
The first step in creating a reports is choosing the type of report. You need to create a report either with an SQL query or with a template.
- If you choose to create a query report, go to StudioQueries.
- Click New.
- Write the query on an existing datasource.
- Save Query.
- Click Show as Report.
- See the section Create Reports for information.
- If you are going for a template based report, choose Infoveave from MS Office Menu bar.
- Select from Insert Widgets or Insert Data Report.
- If you are already a user, click Sign in else click Sign up.
- Add widgets directly from Infoveave and also provide descriptions.
- Once complete, Upload the template report to Infoveave.
2. View the Report
To view a report in Infoveave
- Go to Insights Reports
- Alternatively, you can also see Studio Reports for all your report.
3. Share the Report
Share your report with the team or with anyone of your choice directly from Infoveave. Read the article on, Manage Reports for better understanding.
To share your report,
- Go to Studio Reports to view all your reports.
- To share your report within the team, use the Share option. Select the members with whom you wish to share the report.
- To share the report with someone not from the team, use the Email option to enter the receiver email address.
4. Download the Report
You can download the reports from Studio or from Insights.
- Choose the report either from Studio or from Insights.
- Choose the download file format.
- Click download. Click on Download Reports for a detailed explanation.