Orienting with the Infoveave UI
The documentation guides you to explore Infoveave UI.
Navigating in Infoveave
Read the steps to understand the Infoveave UI
- On the Infoveave login page, enter the login information you received when you signed up, and you will be taken right to the landing page.
Let’s understand more in detail about what the Infoveave platform displays. It showcases the
- Main Menu: The five Infoveave modules—Insights, Analysis, Automation, Studio, and Administration—are displayed on the main menu. For an overview of the contents, see the section Getting Started .
- Notification Panel: You can easily access Infoveave Notifications, Catalogues, Help, Job Execution Status, and User Profile via the notification panel. Visit the section on the Infoveave Notification Panel for details.
- Canvas: The canvas serves as your work space. You can carry out the relevant operations in accordance with the modules you are now in.
- Report a Bug or Request Feature: The feature assists you in submitting bug reports, making feature requests, and asking questions. Go over the section Support for detailed understanding.